11 Things Only College Students Will Understand

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

College is a big milestone in some peoples’ lives. It’s the place to make life-long friends, find your future career and attain a degree, all while having one hell of a time. Here are 11 things only college students will understand.

1. Wikipedia saved you on multiple occasions.

Didn’t read that book? I’m sure Wiki will give you a nice run down of the book for your test tomorrow that’s worth half of your grade.

2. The panic attack you start to get when an assignment’s due date approaches.

You had 6 weeks to work on it and it’s due in two days. 2 words…. “OH.”  “SHIT”

3. Forcing yourself to stay awake in a lecture.

You’re hungover, or stayed up way too late procrastinating on your homework that was due two days ago. Then you woke up late and didn’t have enough time for coffee. It’s a struggle bus kind of day and your teachers voice sounds like the lady from Charlie Brown.

4. Late night food  runs are always an option….

Uhm… duh.

5.  GROUP PROJECTS ARE SO ANNOYING

WHY IS THIS STILL A THING?!

6. When a professor calls on you in a huge lecture class

“I was on facebook…. what was the question?”

7. When you see one of your midterm grades

Looks like I’ll need to score a 400% on the next test to pass…

8. Getting dressed is easy.

All you have to do is wake up and brush your teeth and you’re good to go. Don’t even worry about brushing that hair for your 7:45.9. Lecture halls be like….

10. Doing dishes after a friday night…

11. Graduation.

FINALLY! IT’S TIME TO START PAYING BACK OUR LOANS….wait…. crap.

College is only 4 years!….. for some. #supersuperseniors

Enjoy it while you can!

Hello! I'm Morgan! I'm a Junior majoring in Visual Journalism. My passions include photography and graphic design. I'm obsessed with Dunkin Donuts, and puppies are my weakness. Check out my articles!
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.