10 Songs to Start Your 2017 Off With a Bang

With a new year comes new goals, new trends, and of course new music. While 2017 hasn’t provided us with too many fantastic bangers yet, we can thank 2016 for giving us a head start. Make 2017 your best year yet by exposing yourself to these upbeat tunes and positive vibes from 10 songs picked just for you!

1. Paris- The Chainsmokers. This dynamic duo has been bringing top chart hits to us for years. They’re continuing that trend in 2017 with this chilled-out jam.
  2. That’s My Girl- Fifth Harmony. The ultimate girl anthem! Fifth Harmony can empower practically anyone with this hit!                                                    
  3. Weak- AJR. Back and ‘ready’ to top the charts again, AJR reminds us that it’s okay to make a couple mistakes. Just not too many…                               
  4. Greenlight- Pitbull, Flo Rida, Lunchmoney Lewis. This party anthem gives you the greenlight to make this year the best one yet.                                  
  5. Now and Later- Sage the Gemini. Need to feel a little sexy? This is the jam you’ve been looking for.                                                                                
  6. Love On The Brain- Rihanna. For the girls entering 2017 in love, this sultry song will hit you right in the feels.                                                                            
  7. Setting Fires- The Chainsmokers. For the girls entering 2017 with a broken heart, here’s your overcome-heart-break jam.                                                
  8. Party Monster- The Weeknd. This jam speaks to our dark side while creating confident and flirtatious vibes.                                                                      
  9. Shout Out to My Ex- Little Mix. Are you over his BS and want to finally show him you’re over it? THIS is the song you’ve been looking for.                                
  10. I Don’t Want to Live Forever- ZAYN, Taylor Swift. Finally, why not start off your 2017 prepping for one of the year’s (supposed) hottest movies?