10 signs you’re a coffee lover, as told by Gilmore Girls

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

We know how it is; The smell of fresh coffee is all we need to get out of bed in the morning. There’s nothing like walking into your favorite coffee shop and immediately smelling the sweet aroma of strong java. It’s addicting. Lorelei and Rory know it, too, and our favorite Gilmore Girls perfectly sum up the life of a coffee lover:

1. A cup of coffee is a necessary part of your morning. Seriously, it’s essential.

2. Your friends know your love of coffee is too real.

3. New people in your life don’t know just how much you love coffee.

4. Only strong coffee is good coffee.

5. If there was a way for you to have a constant supply of coffee at all times, you’d take it.

6. If you don’t drink coffee, you basically stop functioning. 7. When in need, desperate times call for desperate measures.

8. When you’re low on sleep and have a huge pile of work to do, coffee is the only answer.

9. Making a good pot of coffee is a God-given talent.

10. The thought of never drinking coffee genuinely upsets you.

Lauren Milligan is a senior English major at Kent State University. In addition to writing for Her Campus, she is also a content creator for the Odyssey. When she's not scribbling in her journal, sipping coffee and writing at Tree City Coffee, she is probably feeding her horror movie obsession or hitting up local bookstores to contribute to the small library in her bedroom.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.