There’s no doubt that bralettes have been on trend for a little while now; but with style influencers like Kendall Jenner, Lorde, Cara Delevingne, and Rihanna rocking them, it’d be impossible for them not to be. So, what’s really the difference between a crop top and a bralette? Well, a bralette is essentially a hybrid between a bra and a croptop. They’re usaually shorter than a crop top and occasionally have some sort of lace detailing, but because they’ve become so widely used there are definetly some exceptions to the rules.
Speaking of rules, that’s right parents, your worst nighmares are on trend. We’re showing off our bras and it looks amazing. In the article, I will showcase 10 different ways every-bra-size can bring this phenomenon into their everyday lives.
1. Pair a lowcut shirt with a lacey or strappy bralette.
2. Try layering your bralette on the outside of a button down blouse.
3. Subtly show how off that lacey bralette with a drop back sweater or t-shirt.
4. A bralette is the perfect addition to that cute pair of overalls.
5. It can be pretty tricky trying to find a shirt for under a co-ord, so skip it alltogether and go for a bralette under the matching suit.
6. Use a bralette as a top when pairing it with a maxi shirt.
7. You know those loose knit sweaters that you never know whether or not to wear a tank top underneath, well never fear bralettes are here to save the day.
8. Bralettes’ also look great under rocker tees because it provides a little elegance or femininity to the edgey look.
9. A bralette and high-waisted pants make for a daring night-out look.
10. Lastly, and my personal favorite, a white button down blouse with a black bralette.