We’re Back with Another Semester, Don’t Worry You’ve Got This!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kennesaw chapter.

As the new semester finally approaches, we are starting to feel all of the emotions. Excitement and the bitter-sweet joy of summer ending, but also the feeling of being closer to your degree and career. The semester can get challenging, but don’t give up! For me, it has been a long and hard road. It took a lot for me not to give up from struggles with classes, taking time off, seeing those around me graduate and obtain their degrees, the tears of long nights and early morning pulling all-nighters, and all-around life hardships. Here I am, finally in my last semester as a senior! Here are some quotes and affirmations that helped me in my journey through college, and hopefully, they can help you too!

“Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.”

Christian D. Larson

“Don’t try to be perfect. Just try to be better than you were yesterday.”

Unknown

I may not be where I want to be, but I am exactly where I need to be.

“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”

Christopher Reeves

“Determination is doing what needs to be done even when you don’t feel like doing it.”

Unknown

“You don’t get what you wish for. You get what you work for.”

Daniel Milstein

Myesha Mays

Kennesaw '21

I'm a KSU senior majoring in psychology