This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kennesaw chapter.

The art of manifestation is becoming a popular way of achieving goals because it is simple and not super time-consuming. Manifestation is the act of attracting positive energy by maintaining positive thoughts and attitudes. By radiating this type of energy, you ‘manifest’ ways of completing goals or having a better way of life. There are many different tactics for manifesting and achieving your goals.

Vision Board

You can use a poster board, journal, or any piece of paper laying around for this form of manifestation. Simply put pictures and quotes that radiate the energy you’re trying to have in your life. This is the most popular form of manifestation because it’s a clear visual goal and having it hanging up in your bedroom makes sure that it’s always on your mind. You can include anything you want on the board, as long as it manifests the goals you have in your life. This version can also be used for short and long-term goals!

Daily Affirmations

Waking up in the morning is already hard enough, but adding a couple of minutes to talk to yourself? That just sounds weird and unnecessary. However, giving yourself a pep talk each morning can give an energy boost for your workday. Daily affirmations can include saying how beautiful you are, how much confidence you have, and how you will have the best day ever, or talking through your stresses and hyping yourself up before facing them. 

Water

Waking up in the morning is already hard enough, but adding a couple minutes to talk to yourself? That just sounds weird and unnecessary. However, giving yourself a pep talk each morning can give an energy boost for your workday. Daily affirmations can include saying how beautiful you are, how much confidence you have and how you will have the best day ever, or talking through your stresses and hyping yourself up before facing them. 

The key to daily affirmations is that you must talk like you already have the energy. Rather than saying, “I want to be confident and pass this test,” restate it as, “I know that I will pass this test and receive an A.” By describing it as if you already have it gives off stronger energy because it leaves less room for doubt. There’s plenty of other manifesting tactics other than these, so continue researching and happy manifesting!

I am a freshman at Kennesaw State University, where I'm double majoring in journalism and Spanish. I play tennis and love getting involved in the community. Some of my passions include writing, service, graphic design, and reading any book I find. I can't wait to strengthen my writing skills and give y'all even more great articles to read!
A collegiette's guide to life from the KSU chapter of Her Campus!