This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kennesaw chapter.

We all know how 2020 went, and we are doing everything in our power to make sure 2021 doesn’t fall into 2020’s footsteps. 

To do this, we are using the law of attraction to manifest alllll the good things in this year because, let’s be honest, we deserve it. 2021 is *our* year, and one of the best ways to give ourselves the best year possible is through manifestation. Let go of whatever it is that’s holding you back, take a look in the mirror, and manifest the life you deserve and the life that will make you happy.  Here’s a starting list of things we are manifesting for you, and for ourselves, too. 

We Are Creating Our Dream Lives

Whether it is finishing your degree, traveling the world, becoming your own boss, or moving on to something more fulfilling in life, we are creating the life we always dreamed about. Every day of this year, one way or another, we are doing something that moves us closer and closer to that dream. If you are already living your dream, we are pushing to new and extraordinary heights. May every decision you make, push you further and further.

We Will Surround Ourselves In Happiness

In everything you do, we hope that it surrounds you in happiness. Whether that be the people you surround yourself with or the places you put yourself, they will fulfill all our wildest dreams and move us closer to happiness. In your journey to your dream life, happiness will find you, we know it. And we can’t wait for it.

We Are Releasing Fears and Anxieties

All of the things that are holding us back from the happiness we deserve and are striving towards, we are not allowing them to weigh us down anymore. Uncover what those are and why they are there, and you are halfway there. By being vigilant in what it is that is holding you back and working toward distancing those things from you, you move past them and will reach the destination of happiness. Also know that any set backs are OKAY! We feel those feelings, because they are just as valid, learn from them, and then we keep moving. You got this, we believe in you.

We Will Allow Ourselves To Rest

Because sometimes all of this manifesting is tiring. Taking a moment to allow ourselves to rest is just as powerful as constant motivation. Our bodies need time to rest, to breathe, and our mind sometimes thinks that resting is “lazy”. We hope you don’t trust this thought and allow yourself the rest you need and deserve. Take this opportunity of rest to add to your gratitude journal, pray, or reflect and be proud of how far you have come, already. Thank yourself, your body, and mind for pushing you as far as you have come and how far you still have to go. We are proud of you, already, and you deserve to be proud of yourself, too. Take the time you need. You have already come so far.

We Are Opening Doors

In our journey to manifesting our dream lives, any “no” we receive, it is only opening a door to something bigger and better. Reminding ourselves that set backs are apart of the bigger plan to creating our best selves and all the doors that will open for us. We live, we learn, and if there isn’t a door open, we walk on until the Universe opens the next door (or we crawl in the nearest window).

The Universe Will Work In Our Favor

No matter what life throws at us in this new year, we know that the universe intended it to happen and that it will eventually work in our favor. Whether it is a learning experience, something to push us further, closing a door, or releasing a relationship, it will work out for us. It will be hard, and it will likely be uncomfortable, but we learn best in uncomfortable situations. We listen more closely, we gain more, and we learn the most.

We Will Create Relationships That Push Us To Our Fullest Potential

All of the relationships that we create in this journey, they will push us to our fullest potential. They will encourage, support, and love us in all of our vulnerabilities and all of our strengths. We will also love back. Our support groups can be some of the most important and influential in our lives, and we hope to surround ourselves in only the best this 2021.

We Will Fall Completely and Utterly In Love With Ourselves

Lastly, but most importantly, we will fall completely in love with ourselves this 2021. This is hard, messy, and so beautiful. Whatever it is that push you closer to falling in love with yourself, do that. Look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you are beautiful, you are worthy, and you are loved by yourself and all those around you, because you are. Paint your feelings, if you need. Grow the seeds, the seeds of plants and the seeds of self-love in yourself. Water yourself daily, speak love into yourself, and remind yourself that you are needed. The universe needs all that you have, and there is room for you, no matter how crowded the world may seem. Love yourself as much as you out love into everything around you, and everything else will fall into place.

2021 is the year to do all that you want, and become all that you wanted. What better time than now? We promise to encourage, love, and push you to your fullest. Manifest all of this and more in this new year, and by the end of it all, see how far you’ve come. Put one foot in front of the other and watch your life transform into all you ever dreamed of. We are already so proud of how far you’ve come.   

We know you can do it, and we are in this journey right beside you. Let’s hold hands and walk through this, together!

Molly is a self-proclaimed coffee addict with a love for fluffy socks, blankets, and dogs. She is a lover of light and a creator. Molly is an avid Jodi Picoult reader, and her passion lies in literature and helping kids. She is pursuing her passions by becoming an English teacher and cannot wait to be in the classroom.
A collegiette's guide to life from the KSU chapter of Her Campus!