Style > Beauty

Products That I Use To Keep My Skin Flourishing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kennesaw chapter.

I am a skincare junkie. There I’ve said it, and I stick by my statement. Am I proud to say I spend a lot of money on skincare products? Not really, but (big emphasis on the but) at least my skin will thank me later! Here are my top five products that I love using on my face and body! (For reference I have a normal skin type)

Tree Hut Sugar Scrubs

Tree Hut is my FAVORITE! The smells, the different scrubs that tackle various things. I just- wow! My favorite is the Mocha and Coffee Bean scrub because of the firming, but I also love the Vitamin Scrub! Tree Hut can be found at Target, Walmart, or Ulta! Here’s the link to the Mocha and Coffee Bean and Vitamin C scrubs!

Freeman Beauty Face Masks

Okay, so let’s chat about Freeman Beauty. They’ve been in the beauty business for 40+ years, have been recognized for their face masks, and have received awards for their products. So needless to say, I have a TON of Freeman Beauty masks. I love the variety that they have, from scrubs to gel masks to even clay masks. Yes, we love variety, ladies and gents! Check out my favorite linked here! (I have a lot of favorites but I like this one a little bit more)

Fenty Skin Invisible Moisturizer Sunscreen

I couldn’t leave my girl RiRi out of the mix! Before, I did not use SPF in my moisturizers (I know, super shocking and disappointing), but Rihanna has really opened my eyes. This moisturizer sunscreen is most definitely on the pricey side, but it is SUPER worth it!!!!! It doesn’t leave that white residue like other sunscreens, and it is really is moisturizing. The best part is a little goes a long way! Thanks, RiRi, for always looking out! 

InnisFree Face Masks

InnisFree was introduced to me by my best friend, and I haven’t gone back to anything else. InnisFree is a Korean based company with AMAZING products! Yes, yes, I am screaming at you about this company because they are AMAZING! My favorite product is their Super Volcanic Clusters Pore Clearing Clay Mask, and we need a round of applause for this because wow. I am totally in love with this product and how it makes my skin feel. In short words, soft and happy. That’s how my skin feels. What’s even better is Sephora has it for only $15! You can thank me later! *winks*

The Body Shop Body Butter

I have many favorites, but The Body Shop has the best body butters, in my opinion. They aren’t greasy; they actually moisturize my body, and they smell amazing. What makes me comfortable is they have 40+ years of experience in skincare, just like Freeman Beauty! They have several different scents to choose from, and Ulta often has sales on their products! My favorite is linked here!

Now that you have (some of) my beauty secrets, make sure to keep that skin glowing and continue to research what’s best for your skin type! We have to continue to radiate into the winter season, ladies and gents!

Jaz Daley

Kennesaw '22

Jaz Daley is an Alum from Kennesaw State University and she majored in Public Relations. Jaz is the founder of the Her Campus chapter at Kennesaw State and was the Campus Correspondent and President for 4 years. In her spare time, she likes to create various DIY projects, read, and hang out with her furbabies. She hopes to continue her studies and lead Disney's Public Relations team in the future.