This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kennesaw chapter.

Yes! Fall is FINALLY here. The new bath and bodyworks scents, New scary movies, the aesthetics – ugh, I love it! What’s the start of a new month without a new favorite dish? We all have a dish that we were obsessed with; mine is vegan buffalo chicken dip! Before going vegetarian, my go-to was buffalo chicken dip. Now that I’m vegetarian, I have to improvise with my old favorite dishes. This budget-friendly and time-friendly meal will save your pockets and feed up to 10 people! 

Ingredients:

Two packs of Vegan shredded cheese ( I love earth balance)

Vegan Cream Cheese

Plant-Based Shredded chikin

Tortilla Chips

Buffalo Sauce

Chives ( Optional)

Oven safe dish

Skillet

Directions:

1. Spray your skillet down with non-stick spray and begin softening your cream cheese on low-medium heat ( This step is optional, but it helps your cream cheese melt better in the oven).
  2. While casually  stirring your cream cheese, began shredding your vegan chikin.
  3. Once your chikin is all shredded, put it in a separate bowl.
  4. After cream cheese has softened, pour in buffalo sauce, ( Pour according to your tolerance for heat).
  5. Mix buffalo sauce and cream cheese, then add Shredded vegan chikin as well as ONE pack of shredded cheese.
  6. With your oven-safe pan, spray down with non-stick spray and pour everything in skillet to pan.
  7. Top Buffalo dip with shredded cheese.
  8. Place in oven for 18-23 minutes, or until brown cheesy.
  9. Top With chopped chives and Enjoy!
India Harris

Kennesaw '24

India is a 20 year old college student who loves expressing her thoughts, views and authentic- self through writing.