love is blind sk raven tiktoks rent?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
love is blind sk raven tiktoks rent?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Courtesy of Netflix © 2022

Let’s talk about the stars of Love Is Blind: Raven and SK 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kennesaw chapter.

🚨MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD🚨

Love Is Blind season three has been premiering for the past month on Netflix and the season finale episodes have recently aired and they were JUICY, but let’s talk about my faves of the season.

In the season finale we saw two couples, Colleen and Matt and Brennon and Alexa, say “I do” at the alter, meanwhile Nancy and Bartise, Zanab and Cole, and Raven and SK decided to part ways at the alter. But It wasn’t long after the wedding till Raven and SK decided to reconcile!

During the reunion episode, it was revealed that Raven and SK have been dating ever since SK said “I do not” at the altar.

On the show, we saw these two start a bit rocky but then evolve to having the most genuine relationship of this season. Let’s recap their journey:

In the pods, we saw these Raven and Bartise connecting but eventually, they both decided they just weren’t right for each other. SK and Raven on the other hand had an undeniable chemistry and ended up getting engaged in the pods.

LIB S3 Unit 02334R?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp
Patrick Wymore/Netflix © 2022

Throughout their honeymoon, on returning to the real-life world, their relationship only grew. From an amazing gondola date to meeting the family we got to see their relationship evolve into something beautiful. We got to see them get all dolled up for their wedding and even got to see a heartfelt moment between Raven and SK’s mom adjusting her head wrap for her. *cue the tears*

But after delivering their vows, SK ultimately decided to say no at the altar because there were still some things he was worried about. But luckily, one in a half years later they are still going strong and I love that for them!

Wishing the best for them in the future!

Skyla Victrum

Kennesaw '26

Skyla is a freshman at Kennesaw State University who loves writing about all things pop culture related. Aside from writing, in her free time she loves to spend time with friends and catch up (and rewatch) TV shows!