Kelly Rowland and Dove’s New Single ‘Crown’ Is A Major Hair Anthem

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kennesaw chapter.

Kelly Rowland and Dove have brought us our new girl anthem! “Crown” was debuted recently and we love it, these wonderful girls are bringing hair bullying to the forefront. But no more, the song shoves the stigma that a specific type of hair is “good hair” and everything else is second best. The music video is even better and automatically puts a smile on your face!

Thank you Kelly Rowland and Dove for bringing to light that we are all special and uniquely made. We aren’t made to be the same but different and learn from each other’s differences.

Wear your crown proudly ladies!

Jaz Daley

Kennesaw '22

Jaz Daley is an Alum from Kennesaw State University and she majored in Public Relations. Jaz is the founder of the Her Campus chapter at Kennesaw State and was the Campus Correspondent and President for 4 years. In her spare time, she likes to create various DIY projects, read, and hang out with her furbabies. She hopes to continue her studies and lead Disney's Public Relations team in the future.