Items I Bought Because Tik Tok Convinced Me

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kennesaw chapter.

Let’s face it Tik Tok and Amazon together are pretty powerful together. Add in the mix of my debit card and need for retail therapy, and you have one happy me and one sad bank account.

Here are my favorite items I bought from Amazon that Tik Tok convinced me to buy!

Bebird ear wax removal
Digital Wax Warmer Hair Removal
Toothbrush Holders Wall Mounted
Beetles Nail Tips and Glue Gel Kit
Cat Wine
Jaz Daley

Kennesaw '22

Jaz Daley is an Alum from Kennesaw State University and she majored in Public Relations. Jaz is the founder of the Her Campus chapter at Kennesaw State and was the Campus Correspondent and President for 4 years. In her spare time, she likes to create various DIY projects, read, and hang out with her furbabies. She hopes to continue her studies and lead Disney's Public Relations team in the future.