jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Inspirational Instagramers You Need To Be Following

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kennesaw chapter.

Going to the internet for inspiration is always a great idea but where do you begin? Who do you follow for the best inspiration? These ladies are totally giving us life through their pages with fitness, life, style and travel.

Whitney Simmons

Fitness goals to the MAX! Whitney Simmons gives us full fitness ideas and training through her YouTube and Instagram! She definitely keeps us on our fitness schedule.

A post shared by Whitney Simmons (@whitneyysimmons) on

Amber Wagner

Amber Wagner is the ‘positive vibes only’ person we all need in our life. Her wonderful and uplifting videos will put a smile on your face for the whole WEEK!

A post shared by Amber Wagner (@jstlbby) on

Daniela Oliveira

Daniela Oliveira is a spiritual inspiration because she connects her poetry with her faith, allowing her followers to fuel the good vibes!

A post shared by Daniela Oliveira (@danielasofia) on

Mary Jane Byarm

Mary Jane Byarm’s traveling is what we need to be fearless. Through her Instagram, Mary Jane continues to remind us of that life is too short and to travel without boundaries.

A post shared by Maryjane美珍 (@maryjanebyarm) on

Suzy Day Shattuck

Suzy Day Shattuck is TOTALLY style inspiration! The way she styles herself is fun, bubbly, and comfortable, which matches her personality. Suzy Day is out here living her best life, okay!

A post shared by Suzy Day Shattuck? (@suzyshattuck) on

Jaz Daley

Kennesaw '22

Jaz Daley is an Alum from Kennesaw State University and she majored in Public Relations. Jaz is the founder of the Her Campus chapter at Kennesaw State and was the Campus Correspondent and President for 4 years. In her spare time, she likes to create various DIY projects, read, and hang out with her furbabies. She hopes to continue her studies and lead Disney's Public Relations team in the future.