This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kennesaw chapter.

I don’t know if you ladies heard, but on September 24, 2019, Meg Thee Stallion officially announced Hot Girl Fall on The Tonight Show! If you thought it was over, you were wrong! We are in for another season of women empowerment and doing everything that makes us happy as women!

Now, if you happened to have hidden inside of your house the entire summer, I got you covered on what being a Hot Girl is. A Hot Girl is a woman who is unapologetically HERself. She only does things that make her happy and feeds her soul. She makes decisions, not caring about anyone’s judgment. She hears the whispers about herself and still holds her head high. She lives life in the moment while still preparing for her future.  

Here’s a list of things that you need to make sure to cross off your Hot Girl Fall Bucket List!

Hot Coca, Big Sweaters, and Friends

You should have a group of your best friends over for a girl’s night! If you forget the big sweaters and cocoa, it doesn’t count!

Steal A Sweater Each Month

Now, don’t tell the Feds I told you to go to Walmart and steal sweaters. That is not what I’m saying at all! LOL. However, these boys will live. 

Create A Goal For Yourself Each Month

Remember, this is supposed to make you happy, not stressed. You should create a goal for yourself that is realistic but beneficial for your growth. If you don’t think you can do yoga every day, make it an intention to do it once a week for a month.

Watch ‘Twitches’ In October

There is no way that you can get through Fall let alone October without watching Twitches. It should be an unspoken millennial rule!

Decorate For The Season

You can be completely extra (which I love) or really light with your decorations! You can decorate your living room or maybe just the nightstand in your room.

Buy A Bath and Bodyworks Candle

If you know, then you know. Bath and Body Works has some of the best candles for the season and would be perfect for fall!

Know Every Word To Every Song Megan Puts Out This Fall

We can’t have a Hot Girl Fall without including our dear sis Megan. We already know she’s going to be dropping bop after bop for us!

Happy Hot Girl Fall ladies!

Youtuber. Writer. Fashionista. Diva.✨?
A collegiette's guide to life from the KSU chapter of Her Campus!