This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kennesaw chapter.

It’s officially spooky season, ladies! It’s time for haunted houses, trick or treating, and most importantly, bomb Halloween outfits! Every year, around this time, we’re all thinking about what we can dress up as for Halloween. It is becoming more of a trend to do duo or group costumes rather than an individual costume. If you and your friends are still struggling on what to be for Halloween, I got you ladies covered with some ideas!

Now, if you’re a 90s baby, Disney Channel is a big part of our childhood, and we live for Disney Themes! Halloween is a perfect time to go back to your Disney roots and choose your favorite show/characters to dress up as. We’re adults now, so we can spice our outfits and add some spice to it!

• The Proud Family – When it comes to The Proud Family, there are plenty of group options. You can be the Chang Triplets or the Gross Sisters. Of course, we have our ride or die clique: Penny Proud, Dijonay Jones, Zoey, and LaCienega Boulevardez. You could also be a duo of Bebe and Cece based off of the “All Grown Up” episode. The Proud Family has you covered on Halloween group ideas!

• The Cheetah Girls – There’s no way that we could even discuss Disney Channel and skip over The Cheetah Girls! It is a perfect group idea for four best friends. You can choose between Galleria, Chanel, Aqua, and Dorinda. Galleria is best known as the responsible leader who formed the group and is the glue that holds the group together. Chanel is Galleria’s ace and the spicy Latina who adds the fire to the group. Aqua is our sassy Southern belle who loves her food and keeps hot sauce in her high-end fashioned bag! Lastly, we have Dorinda, who is the group choreographer and the sweetheart. This group would be fun to do because you get to pick your character based on your personalities and roles in your group dynamic. Also, these girls were anything, but short on fashion! There are plenty of cheetalicious costumes that you can rock on Halloween!

• The Incredibles – The Incredibles is a great idea for a family! You have Bob and Helen (Mr. and Mrs. Incredible), Violet, Dash, and Jack Jack. However, you can manipulate this idea and spice it up your way.

• Tarzan and Jane – We all love a good couples costume! Tarzan and Jane is the couple you want to go for if you’re looking for more of a wild, jungle approach to this year’s Halloween with your boo-thang!

• Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable – There isn’t a better duo than Kim and Ron! This is a mixture of sexy and badass. Your outfit will mostly consist of a long-sleeved black crop top, green cargo pants, leather gloves for Kim. Similarly, Ron will have the same but grey cargo pants and grey gloves. 

• Minnie, Mickey, Goofy, Daisey, and Donald – These are the top 5 characters who make up the Magic Kingdom. There are so many other Magic Kingdom characters to choose from or add to this list!

• Disney Princesses – I live for a Disney Princess, honey! We have Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Tiana, Pocahontas, Mulan, Jasmine, Rapunzel, and the list goes on. The great thing about picking Disney Princesses is that you can have a small group of your three closest friends or a huge group of 7 friends! With these Princess costumes, you will be remembered and talked about for this year’s Halloween!

You definitely are set when it comes to choosing Disney themed group costumes for Halloween!

Youtuber. Writer. Fashionista. Diva.✨?
A collegiette's guide to life from the KSU chapter of Her Campus!