5 Vegan Food Instagram Pages You Should Be Following

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kennesaw chapter.

If you are looking for some delicious plant-based recipes to add to your vegan meals or even trying to spice up the same old recipes used for holiday dinners, these Instagram pages are sure to interest you!

@BOSH.TV

Henry and Ian, the two creators of BOSH!, the best selling cookbook to date, are definitely great bloggers to follow on Instagram. They provide recipes from scratch that are guaranteed to be delicious. They also have healthy options, recipes that expand around every culture, and recipes for vegan meat substitutes. Their book, BOSH! How To Live Vegan, gives insight on how to save the planet through veganism and feel your best on a vegan diet.

@RACHELAMA_

This Londin vegan is one of my favorite food vloggers. Her Instagram and YouTube provide a wide array of recipes to try. In some videos, she also has some nonvegans try her recipes, and I have not seen any disappointment so far. From just looking at her Instagram, you will see why she is one of the best vegan Instagram pages to follow!

@SIXVEGANSISTERS

These six New York and Detroit based sisters have a page with food to die for. Their content is filled with food perfect for any occasion such as vegan queso, buffalo “chicken” dip, pasta dishes, pizza, desserts, and more!

@DR.VEGAN

Dr. Vegan is a vegan athlete and medical student; this shows throughout his Instagram posts that give vegan health advice. Scrolling down his page, you will find facts about vitamins found in various plant-based food items, tips on reaching health goals while on a plant-based diet, and quick, simple recipes anyone would appreciate!

@SWEETSIMPLEVEGAN

Jasmine Briones was one of the first YouTube pages I subscribed to when embarking on my plant-based journey. I loved her “What I Eat In a Day” videos, and she became a true inspiration to me. Sweet and simple are truly great words to describe her recipes. She has sweet and savory recipes that are healthy, as well as great meal prep ideas, large pasta dishes, party favorites, and much more exciting content to choose from!

BONUS: @THEJASMINEMONIQUE

When trying to find new recipes, it is essential to find someone local that you can have a greater chance of seeking advice from. You can also see what local eateries they fancy so! How am I supposed to write an article on my favorite vegan food pages without sharing my own? I have had this page for over three years now, and it has always been a place for me to share my favorite vegan dishes I make myself, as well as the new dishes I try in my travels and while living in the Atlanta area. I cook recipes that were my favorites when I was nonvegan and turn them into “veganized” versions. I aspire to be as talented as the content creator’s mentioned previously and more! 

I hope all of these pages sparked some interest to you! Their content is amazing and bound to be helpful to anyone trying to go vegan and/or working on trying new recipes. Who doesn’t love a delicious, cruelty free recipe?  

Jasmine Holland

Kennesaw '22

I am a junior marketing major at Kennesaw State University from Augusta, Georgia #706 :) I love to write about topics relating to my own experiences, fitness, veganism, and anything that could make someone happy and/or motivate and inspire them. //ig:@plantingjasmines //ig: @jasminexmonique
A collegiette's guide to life from the KSU chapter of Her Campus!