5 Starbucks Drinks That Will Give You All the Fall Feels

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kennesaw chapter.

Starbucks is a staple for college students, even for those that don’t drink coffee. With a plethora of delicious hot and cold drinks fit for every season, it is one of the reasons why I get so excited for fall and the holidays every year. Every fall, Starbucks rolls out a line of drinks fit for the season and for your tastebuds. Here are five of the best fall Starbucks drinks for you tip sip on during your study breaks:

Pumpkin Spice Latte

All hail the most raved about and annually anticipated Pumpkin Spice Latte. What screams fall more than Pumpkin Spice? Every year Starbucks sells the Pumpkin Spice Latte along with other pumpkin-flavored drinks and pastries. If you love anything pumpkin, the Pumpkin Spice Latte is sure to give you the pumpkin taste you’re craving and the caffeine you need.

White Chocolate Mocha

This one is hands down my absolute favorite, hot or cold. The white chocolate mocha is a tasty blend of rich white chocolate syrup and smooth coffee. To give your coffee an extra burst of sweetness, order a grande with a pump of caramel or pumpkin spice syrup. Topped off with some whipped cream and chocolate syrup, the white chocolate mocha is a drink you will find yourself ordering again and again.

Caramel Apple Spice

Apple cider is one of the best fall drinks and in true Starbucks fashion, they take it a step further by adding whipped cream and caramel. Starbucks’ caramel apple spice, their take on the traditional apple cider, is a warm cup of steamed apple juice topped with whipped cream and caramel drizzle. This drink is sure to give you a burst of fall flavor without the caffeine.

Cinnamon Dolce Latte

Calling all cinnamon (and espresso) lovers! The cinnamon dolce latte is a spicy blend of cinnamon dolce syrup, steamed milk, and Starbucks’ classic expresso, topped with whipped cream. If you need an extra burst of energy, add an additional shot of espresso to your latte. This latte is what you need to spice up your life this fall season.

Salted Caramel Mocha

This drink comes close second to being my favorite. Starbucks’ salted caramel mocha is a delicious blend of mocha syrup, toffee nut syrup, steamed milk, and coffee topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and the best part, sea salt. This drink is absolutely delicious and is a guaranteed hit for chilly days.

Starbucks is the king of fall drinks as you can see! Now that you have five new drinks to try, you should go to Starbucks and start ordering! Maybe one of these drinks will be your new favorite.

Hi! I’m Taylor. I’m a Journalism & Emerging Media Major at Kennesaw State University and I’m a member of HerCampus @ KSU! I love all things beauty, pop culture, pageants, and broadcasting. When I graduate, I plan on working for a broadcasting network as an investigative reporter. I hope you follow Her Campus At KSU so you never miss our articles! ?
A collegiette's guide to life from the KSU chapter of Her Campus!