5 Halloween Classics on Disney+ to Kick Off Your Spooky Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kennesaw chapter.

What better way to kick off the spooky season than with a list of classic Halloween movies that you can stream right now on Disney+? Here is a list of some of my absolute favorite Halloween movies sure to give you Halloween vibes all month long!

Haunted Mansion

Eddie Murphy is sure to make you laugh in this classic mix of comedy and spookiness!

Halloweentown II Kalabar’s Revenge

The Halloweentown series is an absolute favorite of mine during the halloween season. Halloweentown II: Kalabar’s Revenge is the absolute best of the series, as it has the perfect amount of mystery and classic halloween elements. A childhood favorite sure to entertain!

The Nightmare Before Christmas

What’s Halloween season without Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas? This world renowned favorite is sure to bring out your inner child while giving you all the spooky feels.

Twitches

Featuring everyone’s favorite twins, Tia & Tamera, Twitches is the perfect Halloween movie for a girls night! Twin witches sounds like a cute costume idea too, right? Go twitches, go twitches!!

Hocus Pocus

There is no Halloween without Hocus Pocus and that’s a fact. Hocus Pocus is a true 90s classic that captures the spooky essence of Halloween season.

I don’t know about you, but I will definitely have these movies on repeat all month long thanks to Disney+! Grab your girls, your boo, your favorite snacks, and happy streaming!!

Hi! I’m Taylor. I’m a Journalism & Emerging Media Major at Kennesaw State University and I’m a member of HerCampus @ KSU! I love all things beauty, pop culture, pageants, and broadcasting. When I graduate, I plan on working for a broadcasting network as an investigative reporter. I hope you follow Her Campus At KSU so you never miss our articles! ?
A collegiette's guide to life from the KSU chapter of Her Campus!