Tips for a Perfect Smile

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Keiser LAC chapter.

Are you the kind of person that always dodges pictures because you do not feel comfortable with your smile? If you do, then this article is for you. Yellow teeth are probably the most annoying thing you have to deal with and today, I will share with you the solution to this horrible problem.

The first step is good oral hygiene

1) Always brush your teeth after each meal! To get a better result, try to use a special teeth whitening paste.

2) Use floss and mouthwash for good breath. Believe me, your teeth and breath will be grateful!

3) Change your toothbrush every 3 months.

4) Visit a dentist twice a year to get a dental cleaning.

The second step is…. the secret paste!

Ingredients:

• Bicarbonate
  • Teeth whitening paste
  • Oxygenated water
  • Water

In a bowl, mix:

1. Teeth whitening paste
  2. 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate
  3. 1 teaspoon of oxygenated water
  4. Water

Brush your teeth for 2 minutes with the new paste and after this process, wash your teeth as you usually do.

Interesting facts to get a beautiful smile.

• Your teeth’s most faithful allies are apples, celery, and carrots, which really help in whitening and keeping them clean!
  • In the same way you have allies, you can also have enemies! Watch out for drinks such as coffee and tea, and habits such as smoking which are infamously known for yellowing your teeth. 

Test it for yourself and flood your phone with perfect selfies!

Pictures were provided by the writer from We Heart It.

Katherinne is a Freshman at Keiser University LAC. She is Vice-President of Her Campus Chapter club in Nicaragua. As a music lover and traveller, she spends her free time playing piano, singing, listening to music and looking for new places to explore. She loves acting, Tv, and her favorite place is the beach. You can find her on Instagram and We heart it @katherinnespl and Twitter: @GlittersSmitter.
Valeria is the correspondent and head editor of her chapter in Keiser University Latin American Campus and is a second-semester freshman pursuing a degree in International Business diplomacy. She has an addiction to reading, writing, and cookie milkshakes. She manages her chapter’s club on her campus in Nicaragua and is actively involved in other campus activities as well, but you can usually find her gushing about the latest novel she read, having lots of snacks, and playing tennis.