jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Single on Valentines

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Keiser LAC chapter.

Many people that find themselves single on Valentines Day claim to hate the celebration and everything that comes along with it, however valentines is a great excuse to have fun with your friends! In fact the purpose of this day is to celebrate love and friendship, and what better way to do it than with your squad? Friends are there for you always whether you are having a bad day or if you are having the best day of your life, this is the perfect ocassion to thank them for everything they’ve done for you. There are many things you can do to spend the day with your friends, you can have a romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant with them, go to the beach, or have a sleepover. All of these are great ideas for you to have fun and spend quality time together. Also if all of your friends are going out on dates then spend the day with yourself, pamper yourself you deserve it! You can have a spa day, go to the beach, watch all the movies you haven’t have the time of watching, and have a great dinner! Being single is a great time to find your purpose, and organize your goals. It is important to have alone time, it helps us think and learn what we really want in life. Being single on Valentines Day is no reason to be sad or grumpy it a reason to smile and have fun whether it is with frind or yourself!

I am a Sophomore in Keiser University Latin American Campus, and my major is Political Science. I enjoy reading, writing, and playing volleyball. I love Nicaragua, my favourite place is Granada because of it's rich culture, and vibrant colors. My favourite singer is Halsey, and her album Badlands is definitely my favourite album. I love having new opportunities, I am a risk taker, and I really enjoy taking on new adventures. Right now, I am enjoying the ride and I am learning new things every day!