pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Federico Calderon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Keiser LAC chapter.

Name: Marlon Federico Calderón Navas

Age: 23

Major/Concentration: Political Science with a minor in Theology

Cass Status: Graduating Senior

Hometown: San Salvador, El Salvador

Relationship Status: Single

Dream Job: I would like to work in an embassy, or in an NGO; E especially those which are dedicated to the children.

How would you describe your personality?

I would say that I am an outgoing person with a lot of enthusiastic. I tend to be shy and quiet when I first meet people but that is just for a while until I truly meet you.  

What are your hobbies?

I love to write and read poetry I enjoy spending time discovering new places to hang out. And also, I like to stay at home watching movies with the people I love.

What is your biggest ambtion?

I would like to create an NGO or a foundation for Blind and Partially Sighted Elderly People. 

Where do you see yourself in ten year?

Where God guides, He provides. That is my philosophy right now and I really hope He has good plans for me such as working for the needed and society.

What would your ideal date be like?

Drinking a cup of coffee and talking for hours and hours with that special person.

Favorite Food: Chinese food!

Favorite Movie:Iron Man and Frost vs Nixon

Favorite Book: The Prince – Niccolo Machiavelli/Love, women and life. Mario Benedetti.

Favorite Color: Red

Favorite Restaurant: The Green House, it is like a restaurant-garden in the middle of the city of San Salvador. You would forget about everything once you are there.

Favorite Quote: “Who does not live to serve does not serve to live”. – Mother Theresa

Katherinne is a Freshman at Keiser University LAC. She is Vice-President of Her Campus Chapter club in Nicaragua. As a music lover and traveller, she spends her free time playing piano, singing, listening to music and looking for new places to explore. She loves acting, Tv, and her favorite place is the beach. You can find her on Instagram and We heart it @katherinnespl and Twitter: @GlittersSmitter.
I am a Sophomore in Keiser University Latin American Campus, and my major is Political Science. I enjoy reading, writing, and playing volleyball. I love Nicaragua, my favourite place is Granada because of it's rich culture, and vibrant colors. My favourite singer is Halsey, and her album Badlands is definitely my favourite album. I love having new opportunities, I am a risk taker, and I really enjoy taking on new adventures. Right now, I am enjoying the ride and I am learning new things every day!