This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kean chapter.

Name: Whitney Edwards

Year: Freshman

Birthday: April 28, 1995

Major: Communication and Media

Relationship status: Single

Hometown: Bernardsville, NJ

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Food or drink: Vanilla Milkshake

Favorite Artist: Beyonce

Favorite Sport/Team: Football, NY Giants

1. What do you look for in a relationship?

Whitney: “Someone who is loyal allows me to be independent, supportive and gives me attention.”

2. What are some of your pet peeves when it comes to males?

Whitney: “I can’t stand when guys try to act cool in front of their friends, don’t go out their way to try to understand my point of view and always thinks he has to pay for things.”

3. What are some of your hobbies?

Whitney: “Being active, anything that gets me moving whether it be tossing a football, rollerblading and even volleyball.”

4. Anything else you want readers to know?

Whitney: “Check out my radio station. Power Hour, 90.3 WKNJ every Wednesday 2-3.”

Brent Clarke Communication / Media Major N.Y. Jets Detroit Pistons Beta Kappa Psi Black and Latino Fraternity Inc. Director of Public Relations West Indian Culture Club "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard" Instagram - @el_hombre_clarke
I received my Associate's degree in Liberal Arts Journalism at Middlesex County College. I have a variety of Journalism experience. I was in charge of children's newsletter at a summer camp program. I worked on a news report at MCC about a program called "Give Kids a Smile" and this program provided free dental care to children. I am great at digital photography, interviewing, and networking. I also wrote for two school newspapers.The first was "Quo Vadis" for Middlesex County College. I am currently a second time writer for "The Tower" newspaper at Kean. I am currently the Vice President of Her Campus for the Fall semester 2013 and during the Spring I will be the President of Her Campus Kean magazine. This May 2014 I will be graduating with my Bachelor's degree in Communications/ Journalism.