Top Five Songs B.o.B. Should Perform At Homecoming

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kean chapter.

The news is out B.o.B., aka Bobby Ray, will be gracing the stage at Wilkins Theatre for Kean University’s annual homecoming concert. The southern rapper, who became a permanent fixture on the hip-hop scene after his break out hit “Airplanes” featuring Paramore’s Halyey Williams, took over both urban and pop radio stations in 2010 and is sure to put on a great show. Here are the top five songs HerCampus Kean thinks he should perform tomorrow:

1. Nothin’ On You

Even without Bruno Mars to belt out the hook, this sweet song can compel a guy to get in touch with their softer side and nothing says homecoming like hugging up with your honey.

1. Both Of Us

Another romantic collaboration with a pop singer, “Both of Us” pairs the subtle crooning of Taylor Swift with B.o.B’s thoughtful bars. We think that’s a winning combination.

1. So Good

This catchy track makes reference to foreign countries and famous artists so you can totally write the cost of your tickets off as a school expense.  

1. Ray Bands

Summer may be over, but we can’t help, but love anything that reminds of us of our Ray Bans.

1. Airplanes

No B.o.B. performance would be complete without him performing his biggest hit to date. We’re sure the ladies of KU will be all too happy to fill in for Hayley.