diego ph fIq0tET6llw unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
diego ph fIq0tET6llw unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Tips For A Good Night’s Sleep

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kean chapter.

Nothing cures a stressful day better than a good nights rest. Mornings are a blank slate. It’s a great feeling when you can wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start the day. We often overestimate the amount we can do in one day and underestimate what we can do when we do it right.

FEELING TIRED?:

We all have those days where we just can’t get out of bed. Some days you just HAVE to hit that snooze button an extra couple times. By the time you are done with what seems to be the bestand longest 10 minutes ever, you are almost running late! It happens to the best of us.

But, there are some simple things you can do in order to wakeup feeling well-rested and refreshed!

Going to sleep and waking up can often be a problem, but here are some things that work for me:

• avoid drinking coffee in the evening

• don’t eat dinner right before bed

• have a well-balanced diet

• turn off the tv

• put your phone on vibrate/silent

• keep the temperature in your room balanced, not too hot, but not too cold!

And in the morning:                                                                  

Drink some cold water, exercise, have a cup of coffee and be grateful for a new day! :)