This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kean chapter.

“Rap!” “Perform!” “Do something!” the crowd requested.

Anonymous_X1, humbly took a stance in front of the elegantly dressed guest, at yesterday’s celebration. He spit a pretty serious spoken word piece about music. Through the silence and pauses that spoken word creates, Anonymous created a beautiful picture of music being more than just words on a beat. When the poem was finished, all that rung in celebrants ears were applauses.

The spoken word was seconded by none other than the infamous Genaro Ortiz, fellow spitter and homie of Anonymous_XI!

He blessed the scene with a dope verse of his mix tape and had the crowd wanting more.

Shari, an inspirational singer decided to chime in with a beautiful song by Faith evens.

To end the night, Ikenna Chikezie, surprised everyone with a last second appearance. His lovable character and positive persona filled the room like a vapor! No wonder his motto is Love over Everything!

Anonymous_XI, Genaro Ortiz and Ikenna huddled up to pull of an unforgettable rap cypher !

22 year old Psychology Major at Kean University Passion for Poetry Freelance Writer Song Writer
I received my Associate's degree in Liberal Arts Journalism at Middlesex County College. I have a variety of Journalism experience. I was in charge of children's newsletter at a summer camp program. I worked on a news report at MCC about a program called "Give Kids a Smile" and this program provided free dental care to children. I am great at digital photography, interviewing, and networking. I also wrote for two school newspapers.The first was "Quo Vadis" for Middlesex County College. I am currently a second time writer for "The Tower" newspaper at Kean. I am currently the Vice President of Her Campus for the Fall semester 2013 and during the Spring I will be the President of Her Campus Kean magazine. This May 2014 I will be graduating with my Bachelor's degree in Communications/ Journalism.