K.Michelle drops “Still No F**k’s Given”.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kean chapter.

Roses, chocolate, teddy bears and Marc Jacob’s jewelry was what I seen posted all over Instagram yesterday.

Indulging in my yummy chocolate covered strawberries as well, I ran across a newsfeed displaying K.Michelle.

The American Pianist, Reality Star and R&B singer tends to be one of my faves, so I immedietly clicked on the link with no hesitation!

I was surprised to see that K.Michelle, released a sequel album to “O F**k’s Given” as a Valentine’s day treat! How Lovely!

This isn’t the only album K. Michelle flung out. She’s been in the game pretty deep with six previous albums.

The album consists of urban, romantic and realistic tunes that any college chic would enjoy!

[pagebreak]

Photo credit

fanpop.com

22 year old Psychology Major at Kean University Passion for Poetry Freelance Writer Song Writer
I received my Associate's degree in Liberal Arts Journalism at Middlesex County College. I have a variety of Journalism experience. I was in charge of children's newsletter at a summer camp program. I worked on a news report at MCC about a program called "Give Kids a Smile" and this program provided free dental care to children. I am great at digital photography, interviewing, and networking. I also wrote for two school newspapers.The first was "Quo Vadis" for Middlesex County College. I am currently a second time writer for "The Tower" newspaper at Kean. I am currently the Vice President of Her Campus for the Fall semester 2013 and during the Spring I will be the President of Her Campus Kean magazine. This May 2014 I will be graduating with my Bachelor's degree in Communications/ Journalism.