Kean University’s Stylish Antoniette

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kean chapter.

Looking for what to throw on for your next girl’s night out? Do you want to slay every other girl’s style in the room? I think you should take some notes on Kean freshman Antoinette!

Kean Dance Theater’s very own lead dancer and science savvy chic is looking all dolled up. Antoinette is looking like the bell of the ball and her glow lights up the room. She is adorned with a black slim cut dress with rose petal sleeves. The dress she is wearing is solid dark in her exterior, but begins to get translucent around the sleeves. So fetch!

Antoinette is rocking nude high heeled booties, which go great with any night time look! If you would like to see more of Antoinette’s style, go to her Instagram page listed below.

Instagram: anniebisyosakapal

22 year old Psychology Major at Kean University Passion for Poetry Freelance Writer Song Writer
I received my Associate's degree in Liberal Arts Journalism at Middlesex County College. I have a variety of Journalism experience. I was in charge of children's newsletter at a summer camp program. I worked on a news report at MCC about a program called "Give Kids a Smile" and this program provided free dental care to children. I am great at digital photography, interviewing, and networking. I also wrote for two school newspapers.The first was "Quo Vadis" for Middlesex County College. I am currently a second time writer for "The Tower" newspaper at Kean. I am currently the Vice President of Her Campus for the Fall semester 2013 and during the Spring I will be the President of Her Campus Kean magazine. This May 2014 I will be graduating with my Bachelor's degree in Communications/ Journalism.