Kean University Senior 2014 Black and White Formal

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kean chapter.

Did you miss your high school prom, have an embarrassing experience at it, have a terrible date or no date at all? Well as a senior in college you have the chance to commemorate your higher education experience at the senior formal.

The Kean senior formal will be held on  Friday, May 2, at the Sheraton Hotel in Parsippany, N.J. It will start with a cocktail hour at 8 p.m. that will be followed with dinner at 9 p.m. Unlike the bright, in your face colors associated with prom gowns, as well as prom suits, the theme of this year’s formal is a Black and White Affair and attendees are encouraged to wear black, white or red.

Tickets are being sold at the Wilkins Box Office for $50 a person, but they are limited so if you are interested in going get them quick before they sell out! Only graduating seniors who have already filled out their graduation forms for December 2013, May or August 2014 can attend with a guest who does not have to be a senior or Kean student.There is a two ticket maximum limit per Kean ID and  attendees can also reserve a room at the Sheraton Hotel.

Remember, this is not your high school prom, this is grown, mature, and elegant.  Leave your drama at the door!  Kean Student Organization hope to see you there!

Photo credit

classacttuxedo1.com

Communications/ Journalism Major. Freelance Journalist for The Alternative Press of Westfield NJ, The Alternative Press of Plainfield NJ and the Kean Student Newspaper the Tower. Blogger at homegrownnj.wordpress.com Follow me @AlexandriaAddes Gonzo Journalism Enthusiast!
I received my Associate's degree in Liberal Arts Journalism at Middlesex County College. I have a variety of Journalism experience. I was in charge of children's newsletter at a summer camp program. I worked on a news report at MCC about a program called "Give Kids a Smile" and this program provided free dental care to children. I am great at digital photography, interviewing, and networking. I also wrote for two school newspapers.The first was "Quo Vadis" for Middlesex County College. I am currently a second time writer for "The Tower" newspaper at Kean. I am currently the Vice President of Her Campus for the Fall semester 2013 and during the Spring I will be the President of Her Campus Kean magazine. This May 2014 I will be graduating with my Bachelor's degree in Communications/ Journalism.