Jency Zephirin

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kean chapter.

Jency Zephirin

Relationship Status:“Single and ready to mingle.”

School year? Freshman

What is your major:“theater”

What do you do for fun? “I like to hang out with my friends.”

Who is some you look up to? “Terrance Howard and Idris Elba”

What is your favorite kind of food? “Eggplant parm”

What do you look for in a potential mate?“I look for someone who can hold a good conversation, and has a good head on her shoulders.”

Apart from being handsome, Jency is smart, humble and has the courtesy to impress any girl. Jency’s maturity level is way beyond his years and he is someone you would defiantly want to grow with! Plus, he is single! Ladies…

22 year old Psychology Major at Kean University Passion for Poetry Freelance Writer Song Writer
I received my Associate's degree in Liberal Arts Journalism at Middlesex County College. I have a variety of Journalism experience. I was in charge of children's newsletter at a summer camp program. I worked on a news report at MCC about a program called "Give Kids a Smile" and this program provided free dental care to children. I am great at digital photography, interviewing, and networking. I also wrote for two school newspapers.The first was "Quo Vadis" for Middlesex County College. I am currently a second time writer for "The Tower" newspaper at Kean. I am currently the Vice President of Her Campus for the Fall semester 2013 and during the Spring I will be the President of Her Campus Kean magazine. This May 2014 I will be graduating with my Bachelor's degree in Communications/ Journalism.