This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kean chapter.
Name: Ihsaan  Fleming
Finance Major 

Junior 

What are something’s you’ve accomplished? I made it to college and I’m now a new Brother of Iota Phi Theta

What Kind of girls are you interested in? I like a girl with a good head on her shoulders, that could cook, nice body lol pretty(not that a looks are everything), independent.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In 5 years I see myself on the top of the world 

Ihsaan overall is a hardworking young man with many accomplishments. He lives by the motto “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build yourself a door.” From being a member of Iota Phi Theta to having a 3.2 GPA, Ihsaan has showed us that hard work is essential to life and that no matter what his dreams will be accomplished.

P.S. 
Ladies he’s single !
I received my Associate's degree in Liberal Arts Journalism at Middlesex County College. I have a variety of Journalism experience. I was in charge of children's newsletter at a summer camp program. I worked on a news report at MCC about a program called "Give Kids a Smile" and this program provided free dental care to children. I am great at digital photography, interviewing, and networking. I also wrote for two school newspapers.The first was "Quo Vadis" for Middlesex County College. I am currently a second time writer for "The Tower" newspaper at Kean. I am currently the Vice President of Her Campus for the Fall semester 2013 and during the Spring I will be the President of Her Campus Kean magazine. This May 2014 I will be graduating with my Bachelor's degree in Communications/ Journalism.