How to get over your ex: Tips on how to deal with heart break.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kean chapter.

• Focus on yourself and look forward not back.

• Talk about the breakup with a close friend to find closure.

• Get rid of things that remind you of him/her.

• Take up a new hobby

• Listen to upbeat music

• Go out with your girlfriends

• Join the gym and get fit if you haven’t.

• Flirt with other men/women.

• Take pictures of yourself in your new single life and post it on social media.

• Make new friends.

[pagebreak]

Photo Credit

gossipgirlwikia.com

Journalist and student with a passion for writing. I write for the sake of sharing my reality with all.
I received my Associate's degree in Liberal Arts Journalism at Middlesex County College. I have a variety of Journalism experience. I was in charge of children's newsletter at a summer camp program. I worked on a news report at MCC about a program called "Give Kids a Smile" and this program provided free dental care to children. I am great at digital photography, interviewing, and networking. I also wrote for two school newspapers.The first was "Quo Vadis" for Middlesex County College. I am currently a second time writer for "The Tower" newspaper at Kean. I am currently the Vice President of Her Campus for the Fall semester 2013 and during the Spring I will be the President of Her Campus Kean magazine. This May 2014 I will be graduating with my Bachelor's degree in Communications/ Journalism.