Hottest supernatural characters from Mtv’s “Teen Wolf”, CW’s “The Vampire Diaries” and “The Originals”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kean chapter.

There are many supernatural shows on television that attract teenagers and young adults throughout the world. Three of the most popular current supernatural shows that have more then a million viewers are Mtv’s “Teen Wolf”, CW’s “The Vampire Diaries”, and “The Originals.”

These three shows have something in common aside from having a great story line, they each have a large amount of eye candy! The eye candy this article will focus on is the handsome and hot wolves from “Teen Wolf”, and vampires from “The Vampire Diaries”, in addition to “The Originals”.

Here is a list of the hot males from “Teen Wolf”, “The Vampire Diaries” and “The Originals”.

Tyler Posey

Tyler Posey plays the funny, smart, and always up for an adventure Scott McCall on “Teen Wolf”. His character has an adorable personality that helped make him number one on this hot male list.

Tyler Hoechlin

Tyler Hoechlin plays the crazy, brave, sweet, funny, and hot Derek Hale. Derek may spin you for a loop with his crazy behavior and he may be mean at times, but he is also a sweetheart deep down. He makes number two on this hot male list.

Daniel Sharman

Daniel Sharman plays the hot, funny, weird, girlfriend stealer Isaac Lahey. This season he decided to make his moves on Allison Scott’s ex-girlfriend, but lets face the facts. Who would not want to date this man with his hot body and cute quirky sense of humor? Daniel makes number three on this hot males list.

Ian Somerhalder

Ian Somerhalder plays a wild, cruel, and funny Damon Salvatore on “The Vampire Diaries”. Although Damon has a lot of cruel moments, some ladies like a bad boy so Damon is perfect in that sense. Damon also has a sense of humor, which is a great personality trait to have! Ian makes number one on “The Vampire Diaries” hot list.

[pagebreak]

Michael Trevino

Michael Trevino plays a sweet, depressed, and stylish Tyler Lockwood on “The Vampire Diaries”. Tyler may have focused more on getting revenge on Klaus, instead of focusing on Caroline, but it showed that he has a huge heart. Having a huge heart is what many women want, so that is why Michael is on this hot male list.

Joseph Morgan

Joseph Morgan plays the evil, discompassionate, selfish, semi-nice, wicked sense of humor Klaus Mikaelson. Joseph Morgan (as Klaus) causes a lot of damage to his family members, but fans still think he is hot and that is why he made this list.

Charles Michael Davis

Charles Michael Davis plays the dreamy, muscular, caring, down to earth, strong minded Marcel Gerard. Marcel may kill witches and think of outrageous rules, but he is also a successful leader that gets things done no matter how hard it may be. When he falls in love with someone, he does whatever he can to show his affection and love. Charles definitely deserved this spot on the list.

There are many more hot actors on these shows, but these are the top men that make many women faint while watching them in action!

[pagebreak]

Photo Credit

Pinterest.com

wetpaint.com

fanpop.com

fanpop.com

fanpop.com

fanpop.com

I received my Associate's degree in Liberal Arts Journalism at Middlesex County College. I have a variety of Journalism experience. I was in charge of children's newsletter at a summer camp program. I worked on a news report at MCC about a program called "Give Kids a Smile" and this program provided free dental care to children. I am great at digital photography, interviewing, and networking. I also wrote for two school newspapers.The first was "Quo Vadis" for Middlesex County College. I am currently a second time writer for "The Tower" newspaper at Kean. I am currently the Vice President of Her Campus for the Fall semester 2013 and during the Spring I will be the President of Her Campus Kean magazine. This May 2014 I will be graduating with my Bachelor's degree in Communications/ Journalism.