Her Campus Kean Spring Break Survival Kit and the benefits to each fun product!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kean chapter.

This year Her Campus decided to provide all Her Campus Organizations around the world with a fun, cool, and girly items kit for our Spring Break vacation. These items include a pair of sunglasses, Chipotle cards for burritos, gucamole, and chips! Along professional hair conditioners and a Tresemee Hair Kit. This Spring Break Survival Kit also came with European Wax and Yokini Swimwear promo cards, Neuro Bundle Kit, Her Campus Cup, and cup holders as well!

Here is a list of the benefits of each of these items and how it can add a little spice to your Spring Break, or Spring Break return to school.

Her Campus Sunglasses

Her Campus provided a pair of customized sunglasses this year and they are perfect to wear on a nice sunny day during your Spring Break vacation, especially if you are going on a trip this year! Not only are they super cute, they can match perfectly with any of your outfits. They bring a little spice to your Spring wardrobe!

Tresemme Hair Kit

Do you have hair that is super thick and constantly needs to be treated properly in order to detangle or style it? If you are a person that experiences this situation quite often, then feel free to use the Tresemme Hair Kit. This hair kit has small bottles of extremely moisturizing conditioner, shampoo, and a seven day hair treatment for any type of hair that you may have, no matter if its curly, straight, or wavy. This hair treatment will leave your hair feeling so soft and clean, that you will never have to tie your hair up again!

Biotera Ultra Color Care conditioner

Are you someone that likes to try and spice up their hair once in a while, by getting it switched to a different color? Do you also get annoyed when your new color begins to fade out, when you would like your hair to stay the same color for a few months? If your answer is yes to both of these questions, then try and use the Biotera Ultra Color Care conditioner sample that we received in our Spring Break Survival Kit. This conditioner is perfect because not only does it help to keep your new color intact, but it can also prevent your natural hair from drying out. In addition to these two benefits, according to the information on the conditioner sample, it is “paraben and silicone free”! Talk about a triple bonus in hair care!

Sleep Sweet Dreams neuro drink

If you are a late night sleeper and it takes a toll on your body the next day at school, then try this delicious Mellow Mango neuro sleep drink. Neuro is famous for making energy drinks, but they also have ideal drinks for helping you get the full body and mind rest that you need. According to the information on this product, it says that “ neuro SLEEP is a tasty blend of good night nutrients like melatonin and magnesium specially formulated to give you the most golden of slumbers.” This drink is not only the perfect remedy to fall into a peaceful sleep, but it is also very healthy. One rule to remember though is to make sure that when you have this drink that you plan on staying at home and not driving, because you don’t want to risk getting into an accident.

Chipotle Burrito and Chips and Guac card

If you like watching the show “Big Bang Theory” and are like Sheldan who has particular days scheduled during the week to try a variety of cultural foods, then schedule a day to go to Chipotle restaurant. Chipotle has an amazing variety of Mexican style food like tacos, burritos, and even custom salads with a latin twist. Her Campus decided to provide us with a Chipotle Burrito and Guac and Chip Cards in which you can use by June 30, 2014. As for the Burrito card, when you go into Chipotle you have the choice of getting one free burrito, burrito bowl, salad, or an order of tacos! If you have the Chips and Guac card, you are able to get one bowl of Chips and Guac for free! These deals are perfect because you can one free item during your lunch hour!

European Wax Center card

Pampering yourself on an occassional basis is not only necessary, but a lot of fun. It helps you to stay in a relaxed state and Her Campus is making that process much easier, by providing its members with a European Wax Center card. Now I know you might be thinking doesn’t getting your skin waxed hurt? Yes it does, but the pain is over in less then three minutes and the end result is worthed. Now I personally recommend that you can try waxing your eye brows a little for an upcoming fancy occasion like an elegant birthday party. If you are not into waxing, then pass it along to one of your best friends who loves getting their eyebrows waxed, or someone that is in the process of getting married. Brides love to look 100% perfect on their big day and they would probably jump at the opportunity of getting their eyebrows done for their special day!

Her Campus cup and cup holder

Do you want your cup to be special, pink, and fun to drink out of? Then try pouring your favorite beverage in your very own Her Campus cup. You can use this cup during any time of the day, with any drink whether hot or cold. If you don’t like holding hot beverages in your hands because they burn too quickly, then slide on your Her Campus cup holder. This cup holder is adorable because it is styled with a large polka dot bow on the back and it is made out of very thick material. You don’t just have to use it for cups either, it is versatile in the sense that you can use it with water bottles too! It is perfect not just for the Spring time, but for the Summer as well!

Yokini Swimwear Card

Bathing suits are always a lot of fun to purchase, but it is difficult to find one that will last for a couple of years. So Her Campus gave us a Yokini Swimwear card where you can get 20% off of your purchase of any swim suit, and on top of that you can also decorate the bottom part of your suit with the letters of your college! If you enter the coupon code on the back of the promo card, you can receive free lettering on your bathing suit! Not only do you get a great deal on a long lasting bathing suit, but you get to create your own memorable college gift!

Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit post card

The last special gift that Her Campus members received are post cards with a cute personal message on the back of it to all Her Campus chapters. I wanted to give a personal thank you to the Her Campus National Team for helping me be the best president I know I can be! This gift was perfect to help all of my members relax during the rest of the school year!

I received my Associate's degree in Liberal Arts Journalism at Middlesex County College. I have a variety of Journalism experience. I was in charge of children's newsletter at a summer camp program. I worked on a news report at MCC about a program called "Give Kids a Smile" and this program provided free dental care to children. I am great at digital photography, interviewing, and networking. I also wrote for two school newspapers.The first was "Quo Vadis" for Middlesex County College. I am currently a second time writer for "The Tower" newspaper at Kean. I am currently the Vice President of Her Campus for the Fall semester 2013 and during the Spring I will be the President of Her Campus Kean magazine. This May 2014 I will be graduating with my Bachelor's degree in Communications/ Journalism.