Fashion pieces inspired from “Pretty Little Liars”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kean chapter.

There are a lot of shows on television where not only is the drama the main focus, but the fashion is as well. One of the most fashionable shows on television, is “Pretty Little Liars” on the ABC Family network. Each star of this show demonstrates their personalities through their choices of clothing, and even shoes. Here is a list of fashion pieces that you can try that follow either Spencer, Hanna’s, Emily, and Aria’s style, some are even Spring colors!

Spencer Hastings style

Spencer Hastings style is extremely beautiful and unique. She usually wears tights, blouses, vests, dress pants, and jeans, but she is also popular for her dresses! In this particular photo Spencer Hastings, Trojan Bellisaro is wearing a stunning light pink corral dress with ruffles. If you want to follow this style yourself, go for purchasing any pink ruffle dress in order to complete the exact look from head to toe, or you can wear a ruffle dress in any color that you desire. To dress up the outfit like Spencer does, purchase a long gold necklace with a brown one, or you can just wear a gold one. As for shoes try to wear white, black, or cream high heels.This outfit is perfect for the Spring!

Aria Montgomery style

Aria from “Pretty Little Liars” fashion style is very artsy and filled with a lot of patterns, although at times she goes for a plain color top and jeans. This outfit however, is no where near plain and simple! Aria, Lucy Hale, definitely nailed this outfit with a white and black wool patterned coat, black blouse, green jeans, and a gold with green necklace. If you would like to pull off this outfit, you can purchase a funky pattern wool sweater, any gold necklace with some green, or your personal favorite color, color jeans, and a nice simple blouse. This outfit is still great for the Spring on a chilly or warm day. On a chilly day you can wear the wool sweater and on a warm day, you can pull it off and just wear the blouse, and pants. Some cool shoes that will go great with this outift are black boots, flats, or low heels in black or white.

Emily Fields style

Emily Fields from “Pretty Little Liars” dresses very comfortable, simple, and classy. She also wears a lot of plaid and stripes, which is something that I follow myself! In this picture Emily Fields, Shay Mitchell, is styling a thick beautiful knitted cotton hat, an army green long sleeve shirt, and a tan wool vest. If you would like to follow this look, but put your own spice to it, buy yourself a cute cotton hat, a black, pink, or green wool vest, a long sleeve shirt in any color, and a nice little scarf! As for shoes the outfit will look perfect with a pair of sneakers, and high cut boots. This look is great for cold Spring days, which have been exposed to for a long time.

Hanna Marin style

Hanna Marin fashion style in “Pretty Little Liars” consists of bright color and tops, dresses, and jackets. Her jeans are the traditional blue once in awhile, but she also sports a lot of colorful pants. Occassionally Hanna, Ashley Benson, will wear natural colors, like black, and brown. In this picture, Hanna is wearing a simple, but adorable brown dress that is in a tutu style from the middle down to the end of the dress. It is short cut as well with spaghetti straps. The jewelry she is so elegantly sporting is a thick silver and black necklace. On her wrist she is wearing a brown rocking roll style cuff bracelet. If you would like to follow Hanna’s style with a spin on it, purchase a tutu style dress like Hanna in any one of your favorite colors, purchase a gold or silver thick necklace, and buy a cute cuff bracelet, or some bangles in one of your top favorite colors. My personal suggestion is to go for a silver, or black cuff bracelet! Great shoes to go with this outift, would be short cut black boots or strappy heels in silver! This look is ideal for prom outfit, a dress to a wedding, fancy dinner, or a night full of dancing and singing! This outfit is wonderful for the Spring season as well!

These are some of the best fashion pieces from “Pretty Little Liars” stars! Have fun rocking them while going out on the town or to school!

[pagebreak]

Photo credit

pretty-little-liars.wikia.com

coolspotters.com

www.picstopin.com

pretty-little-liars.wikia.com

I received my Associate's degree in Liberal Arts Journalism at Middlesex County College. I have a variety of Journalism experience. I was in charge of children's newsletter at a summer camp program. I worked on a news report at MCC about a program called "Give Kids a Smile" and this program provided free dental care to children. I am great at digital photography, interviewing, and networking. I also wrote for two school newspapers.The first was "Quo Vadis" for Middlesex County College. I am currently a second time writer for "The Tower" newspaper at Kean. I am currently the Vice President of Her Campus for the Fall semester 2013 and during the Spring I will be the President of Her Campus Kean magazine. This May 2014 I will be graduating with my Bachelor's degree in Communications/ Journalism.