6 Must-Have Makeup Products!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kean chapter.

So we all have our favorite makeup brands out there, but have you ever thought about which specific products really are the best? Like which of your favorite products comes from which of your favorite brands. Here is a list of mine that will hopefully help you search for new favorites to add to your collections of fantastic makeup creations.

·         Primer: Laura Geller, Spackle (non-greasy feel, oil-free and stays put until you wash your face)

·         Foundation: MAC, Studio Fix(stays on all day long without getting cakey or smudgy)

·         Blush: NARS(perfect shades for all skin tones and lasts all day!)

·         Bronzer: Benefit, Hoola (warm appealing brown color that contains NO SPARKLES! It is all matte)

·         Eye shadow: Urban Decay and MAC(pigments are so rich in color and actually show up, instead of just looking pretty in the case)

·         Eye Liner: Stila, Smudge Pot(perfect blend of a creamy consistency that will not crease or fade) 

Check back soon for more favorites on beauty, fashion and even workouts!

Avani Kapur is a senior at Kean University studying Writing with a minor in Communication.  She is currently an intern at Kooba Bags in New York City.  She also contributes to the student newspaper at her school, The Tower. She loves to travel and just came back from a summer study abroad in gorgeous Florence.  Avani also loves shopping and has an obsession with cute heels, bags and leather jackets.  In her free time you can find her writing at Starbucks, cooking, or lounging on the couch with her adorable kitten, Fred, and her dog, Bella.  She is so excited to be part of the HerCampus team!