This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KCL chapter.

My favourite moment of the year is definitely Christmas! It is such a magical period, filled with joy, snow, songs, endless family dinners, presents…But what I always look forward to at Christmas, are the Christmas movies. If I could, I would start watching them in August! Some people might find these movies repetitive, cringe, or even pointless, but it is because they don’t watch the right ones. So, if you are one of these people, let me help you choose your Christmas movies to watch this December, with a cup of hot chocolate, under a soft blanket.

DEC 1. Christmas Inheritance

DEC 2. The Knight Before Christmas

DEC 3. Christmas Wedding Planner

DEC 4. Operation Christmas Drop 

DEC 5. Holidate

DEC 6. A California Christmas

DEC 7. The Grinch

DEC 8. Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey

DEC 9. The Holiday Calendar

DEC 10. The Nutcracker and the Four Realms

DEC 11. Home Alone

DEC 12. Love Actually

DEC 13. The Christmas Chronicles

DEC 14. Let It Snow

DEC 15. Mickey’s Christmas Carol

DEC 16. Frozen

DEC 17. Love Hard

DEC 18. Klaus

DEC 19. Holiday Rush

DEC 20. The Princess Switch

DEC 21. Office Christmas Party

DEC 22. Last Christmas

DEC 23. Holiday in the Wild

DEC 24. The Holiday

Flore Boitel is a writer at Her Campus at the King's College London (KCL) chapter. She writes for the Life section of the chapter but also writes for Entertainment whenever she is able to. She is a French student, who moved to London for her studies. Flore is completing her final year at KCL, studying towards a BA English degree. Last year she was the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus KCL and oversaw all the articles that were published for that 2022-2023 academic year. She is also a student ambassador at KCL and part of the cheerleading team. Beyond Her Campus, Flore's interests include literature, cheerleading, music (R&B), drinking hot chocolate while watching Gilmore Girls, and going on runs around London. She is also an adept of travelling and was able to study abroad at the University of Pennsylvania, and lived in 5 different countries.