Exclusive Giveaway: Her Campus Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at K College chapter.
We would first like to thank all of the companies who have provided us with these wonderful goodies as apart of the Her Campus Survival Kit Giveaway as well as the national head quarters of Her Campus!!

Right before the start of our spring break, our Her Campus correspondent, Kami, received a package full of goodies to help all of us survive during spring break! Seeing that finals were already taking place and students were preparing to leave campus in the coming days, we thought that it would be an amazing opportunity to help give fellow K students a boost to an awesome and successful spring semester!!!

Now to the good stuff…

From Vera Bradley Tote Bags to a variety of Milani eyeliners, the Her Campus Kalamazoo College Chapter has all that you will need to get your spring semester started off right! We all know that with being on a trimester system, things can get a bit hectic and stressful within a mater of days during the beginning of the semester. These goodies will help make that transition from spring break to the spring quarter a lot more smoother. Some of amazing gifts include AZO, TRESemme, Brappz and many more! We will be sponsoring with other organizations on campus and we will also be hosting our own events on campus where we will be giving out these exclusive giveaways! 

Now you are probably asking what do I need to do for a chance to win a product or prize pack from the kit?! 
1. Retweet one of our tweets on our chapter twitter page @HCKCollege.
2. Follow us on Twitter (@HCKCollege), Instagram (@HCKCollege) and Facebook (Her Campus Kalamazoo College)!

Look out for more to come in the next coming days!! 

And in the words of Destiny’s Child, “I’m a Survivor!”

I am a junior at Kalamazoo College in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Yes there really is a Kalamazoo! I aspires to be the go-to journalist for millennials to stay current with politics, entertainment, performing arts, and pop culture, through a broadcast journalism and social media platform. I believe that I am a true journalist, media, news, and entertainment mogul in the making.