Minimal Nude First Day of the Trimester Look

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JWU chapter.

Aubree Dumas, a Fashion Merchandising and Retail Marketing major sophomore, has a lot of swag. Catch her anyday dressing to impress! She has a unique sense in style and she’ll switch up her look in a blink of an eye! I asked her what inspired this look and she said “I was inspired by my mood of being on the go but I still wanted to look chic at the same time”. Her minimal nude look matches perfect with the scenery, perfect for this time of the year! Out of curiousity, I asked her to describe her fashion sense in two words…she said “Minimal yet Versatile.”  

Can’t wait to see what Aubree’s waredrobe consists of this upcoming Spring! Catch up with her latest outfits at www.aubreeashtynn.com !

Hi everyone! I'm Reina Mori and I am a current sophomore at Johnson and Wales University. I currently study Baking and Pastry Arts/ Food Service Management. I am a proud Hermana of Sigma Lambda Upsilon/Señoritas Latinas Unidas Sorority, Inc. I am from New Jersey currently living in Rhode Island! I work at Vicotria's Secret and sadly, I love to spend all of my money there. I have the worlds cutest dog named Bailey. She's an Australian Cattle Dog who LOVES food just as much as I do. A few things I like to do for fun is cooking, playing field hockey, shopping, and being around my friends. A fun fact about me is that I am absolutely terrible when it comes to introducing myself.