toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Quick & Easy Halloween Costumes!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Juniata chapter.

With Halloween coming up right around the corner, are you stressing because you can’t seem to find the right costume that suits you? Well, here are a few ideas you may want to consider:

Movie or TV Fan?

-As The Hunger Games saga continues with the recent release of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1, dress up as Katniss Everdeen. This is an easy DIY costume: grab a pair of olive skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, black leather jacket, and your favorite pair of combat boots, and you are ready to go!

Source: Pintrest.com

-Want a throwback? Dress up as Maleficent like Angelina Jolie from the 2014 remake of Maleficent!

Source: halloweencostumes.com

Get in touch with your inner childhood!

-Do you love cartoons? Try dressing up as Princess Bubblegum or LSP from the amazing Adventure Time or Sandy from SpongeBob!

Source: spirithalloween.com

-How many of you loved coloring as a child? Why don’t you brighten someone’s night as a Crayola crayon! Grab a couple of your friends and create a rainbow that’ll splash some color into this festive day!

Source:substanceofliving.blogspot.com

The ones that bare some skin…

-What is Halloween without your sexy nurses, policewomen, firefighters, devils, or librarians?

Source: Party City

-Purr, who said cats can’t be sexy? This is a simple costume that you can throw on in a matter of seconds: black tights, black shirt, black boots, and some eyeliner to draw on those perfect whiskers and cat-like eyes!

Source: punkyprincess.com

Looking for the right couples costume?

-Let your significant other be your knight-in-shining-armor while you throw on your old homecoming or prom dress and be a princess for the day! Or you can make it cute by dressing up as Princess Peach and Mario!

Source: bridalguide.com

-Who is a cuter couple than Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker from Spiderman? Throw on your lab coat with a cute preppy girl outfit while your significant other sports that sexy spandex suit.

Source: moviepilot.com

Whatever you decide to wear, we hope you have a happy and fun-filled Halloween!