jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Her Campus Finals Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Juniata chapter.

Finals week is officially upon us, and to help us get through the dreaded week, Her Campus has sent a Finals Survival Kit with the following items:

• Chipotle BOGO cards
  • Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Samples
  • TRESemmé hairsprays and Keratin Smooth Sample Sets
  • Kettle Brand Hey Neighbor Kits (with chips included!)
  • Luna Bar Chocolate Peppermint Sticks
  • CamelBak Pink Eddy Bottles
  • Bayer’s The Timeline Project Zines
  • Chain & charcoal: $20 gift card
  • Baublebar meme alphabet bracelet and promo code
  • Aritzia Hello Opportunity Cards + Gift Cards
  1. Chipotle BOGO cards

Source: www.chipotle.com 

In the Finals Survival Kit, we received several Buy-One-Get-One cards that could be used to receive a free burrito, burrito bowl, salad, or order of tacos. Chipotle prides itself for having “Food with Integrity.” On the Chipotle website it says, “Food with Integrity is our commitment to finding the very best ingredients raised with respect to the animals, the environment and the farmers.” So not only is the food delicious, but you can find comfort in knowing that Chipotle aims to treat the animals, people and the environment with respect and integrity.

1. Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Samples

Source: www.coldeeze.com

No one wants to be sick during finals week! Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts® reduces the duration of the common cold and helps relieve cold and flu symptoms. Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Immune Support with Natural Energy QuickMelts® shortens your cold, promotes immune health, provides antioxidant support, and helps to restore your energy. 

1. TRESemmé hairsprays and Keratin Smooth Sample Sets

Source: www.tresemme.com

The 7 Day Keratin Smooth System aims to “help lock out frizz for 7 days, giving you gorgeous, salon-smooth hair that lasts through washes.” And believe it or not, it actually works! I have used other keratin smoothing products in the past, but I was surprised to find that this one made my hair feeling extra silky-smooth. We also received TRESemmé travel-sized hairsprays, which are perfect for taking along with you on your holiday road trips.

1. Kettle Brand Hey Neighbor Kits (with chips included!)

Source: www.missinthekitchen.com

Kettle Brand has teamed up with Her Campus to promote a better sense of community on college campuses. The kit includes a tote bag, salt and pepper chips, maple bacon popcorn, and introduction cards. Once you’ve eaten the snacks, Kettle Brand encourages you to place something useful in the “Hey Neighbor” bag, and pass it on to someone on campus you haven’t met to continue building community and new friendships.

1. Luna Bar Chocolate Peppermint Sticks

Source: lunabar.com

After having the chance to try a few different kinds of LUNA bars from past Her Campus Finals Survival Kits, I can proudly say that they have made it onto my grocery shopping list. Not only do they taste amazing, but they also contain the “Core 4” vitamins and minerals: Iron, Calcium, Folic Acid and Vitamin D, which according to LUNA, are very important for maintaining overall health, especially in women. 

1. CamelBak Pink Eddy Bottles

Source: www.target.com

These bottles are completely spill proof, durable, dishwasher safe, and most importantly, come in Her Campus-approved baby pink!

1. Bayer’s The Timeline Project Zines

Source: margaretkimball.com

The Timeline Project is an online tool that’s all about capturing your goals, zooming them into focus, prioritizing and making them actually happen.

1. Chain & charcoal: $20 gift card

Source: chainandcharcoal.com

For fashionable, yet relatively cheap jewelry, visit www.chainandcharcoal.com. With my $20 gift card to the College Catwalk Collection, I purchased the above necklace and absolutely love it!

1. Baublebar Meme Alphabet Bracelet and Promo Code

Source: www.baublebar.com

BaubleBar.com, the final say in fashion jewelry, is sent us a pouch with the cutest meme alphabet braceletas well as a $10 gift card. Use promo code HERCAMPUS to get 25% off all BaubleBar jewelry!

1. Aritzia Hello Opportunity Cards + Gift Cards
Source: sequins-sparkles.blogspot.com

Aritzia is an innovative women’s fashion boutique that cherishes excellent design and quality, offering beautiful clothes and accessories that no one can match at its price point. Aritzia prides itself in being an award-winning retail leader in North America.

So take a break from studying and do some online shopping or purchase some of these tasty snacks to get you through the rest of finals week. Good luck JC!