25 Days of Holiday Dresses

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Juniata chapter.

Between the parties, formals, and holiday celebrations we’re all looking for the perfect holiday dress this season. For those of you who don’t have time to scroll the endless pages of Forever 21, here’s 25 days of our favorite holiday dresses to consider this season. They are arranged by price, making day 25 a true Christmas splurge.

We’re also holding a holiday dress contest! Tweet your pictures from parties, formals, and events @hcjuniata with the hashtag #jcdress for your chance to win a $50 Forever 21 gift card and be featured on our style blog. The contest will run until January 3rd.

December 1st: Feminine Blush

Forever 21, $23

Check it out here

This rose dress offers a soft feminine look. It’s the perfect pair for black tights and even a slouchy black cardigan. 

December 2nd: Holiday Edge

Forever 21, $28

Check it out here

This edgy dress is decked out with gold detailing and a leather skirt.  It’s the perfect dress to show off your rocker style this holiday season. 

December 3rd: All Wrapped Up

Tobi, $29

Check it out here

This red wrap dress is perfect for a date or meeting the boyfriend’s parents over the holidays. Pair it with tights some riding boots to dress it down for daytime gatherings.

December 4th: Damsel in a Dress

Charlotte Russe, $33

Check it out here

Now, this cut out dress is not recommended to meet the boyfriend’s parents like our last pick. This seductive piece would work well for a New Year’s event in the city with friends. Leave it at home on your visit to Grandma’s, ladies.

December 5th: Perfect Plum

H & M, $34

Check it out here

This velvet plum dress would work well with tons of accessories- chandelier earrings, that leather jacket you’ve been dying to wear, even an animal print purse would stylishly spice up this look. 

December 6th: Crimson Crush

Coco & Simone, $48

Check it out here

This is the perfect ensemble for a gift exchange at work or family gathering. It’s conservative, stylish, and mature. 

December 7th: Prim and Proper

ASOS Love, $54

Check it out here

This is another great piece for a holiday party at work. This ASOS dress is sophisticated and the lace collar gives it a fun and feminine touch. 

December 8th: Winter White

Tobi, $56

Check it out here

Stand out at any event with a winter white dress. This dress has a detailed neckline that brings attention to the face and shows off great shoulders.

December 9th: Angle Angel

LuLu’s, $60

Check it out here

This sequin angle dress is very in line with geometric trends and is interesting to look at. Definitely a statement piece!

December 10th: Maxxinista Mini

TJ Maxx, $60

Check it out here

Great news gals- you can now shop your favorite TJ Maxx looks online! We loved this one shoulder mini for any holiday party.

December 11th: Sequins & Shoulders

LuLu’s, $61

Check it out here

Have you been working out those shoulders all of Fall? It’s time to show them off in this sultry sequin dress. Remember you’ll also need to invest in an adhesive bra!

December 12th: Cut it Out

Tobi, $66

Check it out here

This sparkle dress is another stunner. The cutouts make it interesting and the bronze color is complementary to practically any skin tone.

December 13th: Simply Sparkle

Tobi, $82

Check it out here

This sweetheart neckline sparkle dress comes in lots of colors and is versatile for the holiday season. Our favorite way to wear this one is with a cozy sweater over top, just revealing the sequin skirt portion on the bottom. This season we can’t seem to get enough sparkle!

December 14th: Bow Tie Beauty

LuLu’s $92

Check it out here

How cute is this bow dress? We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Enough said.

December 15th: Rudolph Red

Express, $98

Check it out here

There’s no holiday gathering or formal that isn’t perfect for this little red strapless dress. Throw on some gold or black accessories and you’re ready to party!

December 16th: Ombre Flare

Free People, $98

Check it out here

These two ombre foil dresses are stylish and unique. They come in a couple of colors but these two were our favorites. Top off these looks with a leather jacket and booties to add some edge.

December 17th: Christmas Tree Topper

Nastygal, $98

Check it out here

Nothing says Christmas like red and green. We found this perfect sequin velvet green dress for any girls who want to show their Christmas spirit. 

December 18th: Dazzling Trimmings

Warehouse, $100

Check it out here

This dazzling beadwork is bound to be the centerpiece of any party. We love the detail and the low back that really makes this look unique.

December 19th: Lovely in Lace

Oasis, $105

Check it out here

This classy lace dress has a beautiful blush slip with a bold lace overlay. Another great dress to pair with tights! The Victorian influence is bound to bring back some memories for grandma. Love this look!

December 20st: Bodess Goddess

Miss Selfridge, $114

Check it out here

This beaded bodess dress is a perfect gladiator inspired look. It’s the perfect mini to make a statement at a party with friends.

December 21nd: Feminine Flower

Mod Cloth, $114

Check it out here

We are obsessed with this feminine look. The black floral lace detailing gives a soft look some edge. 

December 22rd: Marvelous Maxi

LuLu’s, $118

Check it out here

This ivory maxi dress will be the talk of any holiday get together. You’ll be glowing in this angelic look. 

December 23rd: Take the Plunge

Nastygal, $150

Check it out here

Though we love this plunging neckline, it makes this otherwise traditional little black dress a bit revealing for holiday dinner with coworkers. This is perfect for a gala or winter formal with the right accessories. The price is steep but this is a holiday classic you can wear again and again.

December 24th: Blue Ballerina

Free People, $178

Check it out here

This fun tutu dress will have you feeling like a ballerina from the Nutcracker this holiday season. We love it as pictured, paired with booties and a simple purse.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

December 25th:  All Dolled Up

Betsy Johnson, $188

Check it out here

This is our top holiday look this season. This Betsy Johnson dress combines so many of this seasons trends. The velvet polka-dots on the metallic fabric is a high fashion look we love and the sweetheart neckline flatters any figure. We can’t get enough of this holiday look!

I'm best described as a sushi enthusiast, avid online shoe shopper, and lover of all things social media. Some of my favorite things are sparklers, sprinkles, and urban decay. What more is there to say? Connect with me on twitter and instagram @elise_ani you won't regret it ;)