Tucker Howard ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Age: 22

Year: Senior

Hometown: Fairfield, CT

Major: International Business

Relationship Status: Extremely single

What are you involved with on campus?

I’m a part of the Relay For Life planning committee, Best Buddies, and AKPsi. I’m also a volunteer coach for the Harrisonburg Hornets 6th grade boys basketball team.

What’s your idea of the perfect date?

My idea of a perfect date is doing something we both enjoy where communication flows naturally and smoothly, and there’s a lot of smiling and laughing.

What do you look for in a girl?

I look for a girl who’s easy to talk to; has a lot of things in common with me; is fun to be around; brings out the best in me; is smart, funny, caring, attractive; and has a nice smile.

What’s an interesting fact about you?

I didn’t talk or walk until I was six years old and “I haven’t stopped making up for lost time since!”

Rachel graduated from the Honors College at James Madison University in May 2017 and is pursuing a career in the media/PR industry. She majored in Media Arts & Design with a concentration in journalism and minored in Spanish and Creative Writing. She loves spending time with friends and family, traveling, and going to the beach.
Aleixka has a B.A. in Media Arts and Design and a minor in Spanish from James Madison University. She loves all things books, traveling, food, and photography.