This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Out with the old, and in with the new: Target said BYE to some of their older clothing brands including Merona and Mossimo, and their new brands are an absolute hit.  Here are some of my favorites:

Wild Fable:

These pieces are so cute and affordable!  This brand is targeted towards teens and twenty-somethings, and they remind me a lot of the styles you’d find at Urban Outfitters and Topshop.

A New Day:

I really like the basics in this collection and the clothing seems to be durable and form-fitting!  This line has some nice staple pieces. It reminds me of a more updated version of Target’s former Merona brand.

Joylab:

The Joylab line is focused on activewear and they have so many leggings to choose from!  These clothes are perfect for the gym or for simply lounging around—and they’re all under 50 bucks!

Universal Thread:

This denim is EVERYTHING.  They truly carry jeans for every type of body!

Thank you for reading this article on some of my favorite brands that Target recently rolled out!  Happy shopping ?

Economics major at James Madison University. Lover of fashion, fake eyelashes, and sleeping. Marketing Director of JMU's Her Campus chapter.
School of Media Arts and Design student with a concentration in Interactive Design. Campus Correspondent for the JMU chapter of Her Campus, Campus Coordinator for Rent the Runway on Campus, and Social Media Marketing Intern for Auntie Anne's.