1. The time has come. Finals season is upon us, and I think a good metaphor for this trying time is having a pie unexpectedly smashed in your face. Life comes at you fast.
2. You sit down, turn on your perfectly crafted studying playlist on Spotify, and the motivation is flowing within you. You can do this!
3. Or…maybe you can’t. The temptation is too strong and your focus shifts from Quizlet to online shopping. Gotta treat yo’ self during this stressful time, am I right?
4. The moment finally comes when you realize you’ve procrastinated for too long and convince yourself that you’re going to fail. Time to break out the calculator to see the lowest grade you need to pass!
5. Your calculations aren’t looking good, so you’re actually going to have to study. Looks like it’s time to get some caffeine and prepare to live in the library for the rest of the week. Good thing the threat of failure is the best motivation!
6. You know you’ve got this, and even if you don’t do as well as you hoped, you know that your grades don’t define how amazing of a person you are. Just think, break is right around the corner! If that’s not motivation, I don’t know what is.