Spring Break Has Arrived!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.
Having made it through this week with my sanity and academic drive slightly diminished, I had a revelation. An epiphany if you will. Midterms may be the bane of my college existence. With Spring Break thisclose, it was more than a little difficult to stay on task. But more importantly, I made a few discoveries I want to share:
1) Emma Stone is my newest girl crush and I was delighted to find clips from Easy A on YouTube (procrastination? nope!). This one is by far my favorite, and trust me, I watched just about all of them: 

2) Grilled Cheese Thursday cures everything. I heart Dhall. 
3) If you can successfully make it through midterms, you can do just about anything! It can be tough, no doubt about that, but just remind yourself of how many amazing things you’ve accomplished and it helps. Take a cue from Jessica, the cutest, and most confident, little thing EVER: 

Now that it’s Spring Break, sit back, relax, because hey, you deserve it!

Cheers, 
Katharine 

Campus Publicity Correspondent - My Campus JMU Rachel Petersen (JMU '11) is from a wonderful place called Virginia Beach. She has lived almost half of her life there and the other half in Germany due to being an Army brat. She's had the blessing of being able to travel to many different countries and experience tons of new things at a young age. Rachel loves to go to the beach, read tons of books (anything by Agatha Christie, Dan Brown, and Nicholas Sparks will do), sing, write, drink caramel chai lattes, eat her dad's spaghetti, play with Rico -- her 20 pound cat, and spend time with her fiancé , friends, and family. In addition to working as a student employee at the on campus mailroom and planning her July 2011 wedding, Rachel is in the process of obtaining a BA in Psychology with a minor in Criminal Justice and hopes to eventually become a psychologist in the legal system.