Our Favorite Commercials of Super Bowl XLVIII

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

The Super Bowl is like the Grammy’s of the commercial advertising world. Only the best companies and most creative commercials get chosen. Television viewers across the US are glued to their screens expecting a good laugh, and companies have about 45 seconds to accomplish this. That’s a lot of pressure!

Although this year’s football game may not have lived up to many people’s expectations…there were still some great commercials!

All your sports-oriented friends are talking about how crazy the game was, and you’re just like “OMG did you see how cute that Budweiser puppy was? And John Stamos??” That’s when you know that advertisers did their job well.

Here are our favorites from this year’s game:

Ellen’s spunky personality, in addition to the giant wolves, is definitely what made this commercial memorable.

In addition to that super catchy song at the end!

What Could Be Better Than Coca-Cola & Football?

There’s something so cute about a little boy with an imagination.

The Battle of the Greek Yogurt

Who do you think did it better? Chobani or Oikos?

David Beckham. Enough said.

Wait…what were they advertising for again?

The Cutest Beer Commercial EVER

Budweiser knew they could win over pretty much the entire female population when they made this ad. Well done, Budweiser, well done.

What were your favorite television commercials of this year’s Super Bowl?

I am a junior at JMU studying Media Arts & Design- Corporate Communication. I am a member of Phi Mu Fraternity in addition to Her Campus! I was born in Troy, OH and grew up in both Kings Mountain, NC and Richmond, VA. I am the oldest child, the only blonde in my immediate family, and the only one who has 20/20 vision.