This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

It’s finally happening! After long speculation and Taylor Swift fans basically turning into private investigators with their theories, TS7 is happening!

Here’s what we know so far…

1. Something is coming on April 26th!

Confirmed by Taylor’s Instagram post and bio, something big is happening on 4.26!

2. April 26th is exactly 13 days from when she released the news.

Are we surprised?! Absolutely not. Taylor is notorious to use her favorite number 13 in some kind of sneaky way. On Taylor’s 2019 calendar, and as my swifites speculated, there are various seals on specific days throughout the calendar. One seal was on today, April 13th when she announced the news. 

3. http://apriltwentysix.com

This link is also the home page to Taylor’s website. Her home page now includes a countdown until the day and shows a new background of cotton candy colors with glitter.

4. Butterflies

Since Taylor’s appearance at the iHeart Radio awards, she was all dressed up in a butterfly theme. Many fans think this will carry over onto the album. Although, who knows? Taylor is known for being very sneaky and clever with her album names.

I am so excited about this album I cannot wait! After the travesty of Taylor not releasing music on the night of the iHeart Radio Music Awards, fans have been dying to hear news of TS7. Now it’s finally happening, and with only 13 days left, it’s crazy that it’s real!

Lexie is a marketing & music gal, who enjoys listening to Taylor Swift, drinks an alarming amount of cold brew & loves going to concerts!