Mitchell Maddox ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Name: Mitchell Maddox

Year: Junior

Major: Kinesiology

Minor: Exercise Science

Hometown: Roanoke, Virginia

Relationship Status: Single

Hobbies? Hanging out with friends, lifting, and parties.

What’s your idea of a perfect date? I’d take her out to a nice dinner for two, and then maybe coffee or ice cream. Cookout milkshakes are my favorite, but I’ll leave it up to her to decide. :)

After a night out on the town, what is your go-to drunk snack? Well that’s easy… Stouffers’ Mac & Cheese and Tombstone Pizza.

What sets you apart from other guys? Some guys just come off as creepy, so I just treat a girl with respect (as they should be).

Do you have any bad habits? Well I like to smoke hookah, so I guess that qualifies as a bad habit.

What is something interesting about you? Even though I’m a Duke, I’m the biggest Hokie fan that you’ll ever meet!

Hey Ya'll! Here at James Madison University I'm majoring in Writing, Rhetoric and Technical Communication and minoring in Family Studies. I'm just a student writing my way through college, and when I'm not busy doing that, I have my nose in a book. I couldn't make it through a day without Country music, and I love the OBX (it's Heaven on earth!).
Aleixka has a B.A. in Media Arts and Design and a minor in Spanish from James Madison University. She loves all things books, traveling, food, and photography.