This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Major: Media Arts & Design

Minor: Sports Communication, Spanish

Clubs: ZTA, Madison Dancer, Contributing writer for The Breeze

So, Maria, you’re quite the dancer. What is your favorite song to pop lock & drop to? “Lose Control” by Missy Elliott.

So, word on the street is you were featured as the lead dancer for ZTA in this year’s Greek Sing. Was it strange performing in front of so many people?

No, because I have been dancing since I was three, so I am used to it.

Did anyone influence you to become a dancer?

No, there hasn’t specifically been anyone. I just have been doing it for so long that it’s what I am used to. Not doing it would almost be weird.

What’s your favorite quote? “My life is dope and I do dope shit.” -Anonymous

What is one of your favorite JMU memories? Living in Logan Hall freshman year.

What would be your dream vacation? Florence, Italy

Do you have something that you always wanted to accomplish? A bucket list item, perhaps? Swimming around a shark tank!

What’s your dream job? TV broadcaster

Starbucks or Dunkin? Starbucks

Your favorite…

TV show: FRIENDS

Color: Purple

Number: #8

Food: Pizza

Katie Feinberg is a sophomore SMAD major, a transfer student from Hogwarts, an optimist, a bubble bath enthusiast,  an avid napper, a radio personality, and a part time gangster. She possesses a fiery love for hot tea, Wonka brand candy and anything Tina Fey. Now, Katie would like to take this time to give a shout out to her undiagnosed gluten allergy, to her family, to her dog Torre and to all of her friends... thanks for being the best.
Aleixka has a B.A. in Media Arts and Design and a minor in Spanish from James Madison University. She loves all things books, traveling, food, and photography.