mario calvo S mEIfXRzIk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
mario calvo S mEIfXRzIk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Culture > News

Justin and Hailey Bieber Tie the Knot… Again

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Remember when Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin surprised us all and got married last year? Well, they did it again; but this time with 154 family and friends to help celebrate. The couple switched things up big time by having their second wedding at the Montage Palmetto Bluff Hotel in Bluffton, South Carolina as opposed to their previous NYC courthouse nuptials.

The guest list was just as star-studded as you’d expect with Kendall, Kylie, and Kris Jenner in attendance; as well as Usher, Ed Sheeran, Jaden Smith, Dan + Shay, Joan Smalls, and Scooter Braun.

The ceremony took place in the Somerset Chapel and was followed by a cocktail hour in the hotel’s lounge. Afterwards, the reception occured in the Wilson Ballroom with plenty of partying and celebration.

Justin and Hailey exchanged Tiffany wedding rings as a sign of their love and committment to one another. Pictures of the lovely bride’s ceremony gown are yet to be released to the world, but we do know that she wore a simple white slip dress to the reception.

The couple gave out apparel from Justin’s clothing brand, Drew House, to their guests as wedding favors. This seemed to be a big hit, as some attendees took to social media to share pictures of the items. In fact, most of the apparel on the company’s website is sold out which goes to show the popularity of the brand.

This Southern wedding was a unique twist on the typical celebrity wedding, and I’m here for it.

School of Media Arts and Design student with a concentration in Interactive Design. Campus Correspondent for the JMU chapter of Her Campus, Campus Coordinator for Rent the Runway on Campus, and Social Media Marketing Intern for Auntie Anne's.